Alpine Lake Call Home
King
"Bad boys aint no good, but good boys aint no fun."
372 Posts
Ooc — Raven Marie
The stranger never does say if he plans to stay or not, or for how long, but he's willing. Is he able? Based off of his frame alone, he knew that he clearly wasn't a warrior of sorts. That was okay, though. Everyone had a use.
Charley fixes his one blue eye on him, the one beneath raw pink scars was still closed, and the next time he speaks maybe a bit too sharply than he meant. It softens after the first inital scolding, warms up until he is beaming in pride and wagging his tail.
                               "I can't blame you if you've never been in a pack, but the alpha's questions should be adressed if you plan on allowance within his home. I'm the King of Golden Glade, and I rule the Royal Fire Court with my Queen, Aspen. We have few numbers and we're still settling, but in honestly we can use all the help we can get for now. We expect full loyalty and devotion in turn for providing the needs of a wolf and take them into our family and treat them like royalty. It will be a good life, I assure you, as long as you are mindful of the rank you have. We'd be glad to give you a chance, as long as you think it'd be the place for you."
Messages In This Thread
Call Home - by Alder - July 26, 2016, 09:11 AM
RE: Call Home - by Pritmor - July 31, 2016, 01:07 PM
RE: Call Home - by Alder - July 31, 2016, 01:28 PM
RE: Call Home - by Pritmor - July 31, 2016, 08:40 PM
RE: Call Home - by Alder - August 01, 2016, 11:51 AM
RE: Call Home - by Pritmor - August 01, 2016, 02:22 PM
RE: Call Home - by Alder - August 01, 2016, 04:13 PM
RE: Call Home - by Pritmor - August 01, 2016, 08:26 PM
RE: Call Home - by Alder - August 02, 2016, 05:49 PM