Stavanger Bay shot me out of the sky, you're my kryptonite
845 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Doe arrives quickly, speaking fast and offering them a heads up on her alpha. Skellige, is his name, and she etches it deep into her mind. Soon after, the man himself arrives, offering a single question. Her posture is not submissive, for she is standing in her own territory still, and has no reason to bow down to this man. It is not, however, any more tall than his own, her tail remaining still and her shoulders relaxed. She was not here for war, she was here for peace.

Another man appeared afterwards, studying her harshly. She felt anxious, suddenly, being outnumbered, but kept her composure-- refusing to let them know she was fearful. "Skellige," she greets, her head dipping respectfully. "My name is Aria January, and this is my Gamma, Constantine Mayfair," she says, glancing to the dark male beside her. "We are wolves of Donnelaith." 

"Deirdre was late in relaying information to me, but has told me that you wish to form a sort of alliance with my pack," she begins calmly, talking directly to the dark male. She wants to mention how ignorant he is for moving next door without talking to her-- but would hate to get off on the wrong foot. Slow down, she reminds herself, her gaze flicking to the other two briefly. "Deirdre speaks highly of you, and of your plans in Stavanger Bay. Assuming she has told me correctly-- may I hear your plans for allegiance?" She leaves it open to him to respond, but based on Doe's description she's not sure how much he'll speak in return. 
Messages In This Thread
shot me out of the sky, you're my kryptonite - by Aria - August 01, 2016, 12:08 AM
RE: shot me out of the sky, you're my kryptonite - by Doe - August 01, 2016, 11:48 AM
RE: shot me out of the sky, you're my kryptonite - by Aria - August 01, 2016, 07:51 PM
RE: shot me out of the sky, you're my kryptonite - by Doe - August 02, 2016, 10:43 PM
RE: shot me out of the sky, you're my kryptonite - by Doe - August 15, 2016, 12:50 AM