Silvertip Mountain The truth shall set you free
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
Suddenly, he was pounced upon. He chuckled as she told him of her success. Yes, you did, he said, not bothering to deny it. She was getting rather good at sneaking up on him, and he was proud of her for it. He knew learning these "play" skills now would come in handy for hunting later. He nosed her back, as was their custom, but his mood didn't quite reach the playfulness it usually did when he was around Adeline. He knew this would be a difficult conversation.

His mood turned serious as he looked to his niece. Adeline, I have something I need to talk to you about, and I need you to concentrate, okay? He knew that was hard for her, but he figured once he got to talking, her curiosity about the topic would help. I'm sure you've been wondering where Odette and Stoic are. He said it as a statement, but waited for her confirmation before continuing.
~I am a wolf. It's my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matter of protecting my friends, family, and heart—don't trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.~
Feel free to tag Steady if needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW.

Messages In This Thread
The truth shall set you free - by Steady - August 01, 2016, 08:22 PM
RE: The truth shall set you free - by Addie - August 01, 2016, 08:27 PM
RE: The truth shall set you free - by Steady - August 01, 2016, 08:32 PM
RE: The truth shall set you free - by Addie - August 01, 2016, 08:36 PM
RE: The truth shall set you free - by Steady - August 01, 2016, 08:39 PM
RE: The truth shall set you free - by Addie - August 01, 2016, 08:43 PM
RE: The truth shall set you free - by Steady - August 02, 2016, 02:47 PM
RE: The truth shall set you free - by Addie - August 02, 2016, 02:55 PM
RE: The truth shall set you free - by Steady - August 02, 2016, 03:03 PM
RE: The truth shall set you free - by Addie - August 02, 2016, 03:09 PM
RE: The truth shall set you free - by Steady - August 02, 2016, 03:15 PM