Silvertip Mountain The truth shall set you free
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
He took a deep breath, knowing that trusting gaze that she always gaze him may not be there anymore after this conversation. She seemed to be taking this conversation as seriously as he was, and he was thankful for that. He nodded. Yes, they have been gone a while. She asked if they would be coming back soon, and he paused, trying to think of a way to explain.

I'm going to be honest with you, Adeline... You're a big girl, and you deserve to know the truth, he said, watching her reaction. I don't know if or when they'll be coming back. Odette went to live with another pack because... Because I did something that upset her. I believe Stoic ran off, too, for the same reason, but we haven't been able to find him yet. He watched her, almost waiting for the moment hatred would replace love in her eyes.
~I am a wolf. It's my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matter of protecting my friends, family, and heart—don't trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.~
Feel free to tag Steady if needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW.

Messages In This Thread
The truth shall set you free - by Steady - August 01, 2016, 08:22 PM
RE: The truth shall set you free - by Addie - August 01, 2016, 08:27 PM
RE: The truth shall set you free - by Steady - August 01, 2016, 08:32 PM
RE: The truth shall set you free - by Addie - August 01, 2016, 08:36 PM
RE: The truth shall set you free - by Steady - August 01, 2016, 08:39 PM
RE: The truth shall set you free - by Addie - August 01, 2016, 08:43 PM
RE: The truth shall set you free - by Steady - August 02, 2016, 02:47 PM
RE: The truth shall set you free - by Addie - August 02, 2016, 02:55 PM
RE: The truth shall set you free - by Steady - August 02, 2016, 03:03 PM
RE: The truth shall set you free - by Addie - August 02, 2016, 03:09 PM
RE: The truth shall set you free - by Steady - August 02, 2016, 03:15 PM