Silver Creek and the spirits were watching
You did not break me I'm still fighting for peace
251 Posts
Ooc — sonia
Joining 
She had done as she'd said she would - one night of peace away from the dark male and she had returned the next morning to find his scent absent from the area and only the trail towards Silver Creek. Her pace had been much slower than Constantine's had been, but, she didn't care. She could smell him, but had no interest in calling to him. It was easier moving on her own without a male who held contempt for her. He claimed not to hate her, and yet he expected she would be welcoming of his presence when he had never given her a reason to be. To be honest, she didn't trust him. He was an agent of Aria's and the pale woman had backtracked on her word. How could she trust the male?

Still, Rowan had followed a clear path like @Casmir had shown her until at last she found the borders, tired but determined and lifted her head. She called out for Casmir, for any of the leaders nearby, to hopefully explain her situation and give the news of what had happened. Her heart was stammering in her chest, she stumbled over her thoughts but she had to regain control over herself. A breeze kicked up and she felt the soft assurance of Lasher near her, and then from inside her the squirming kicks of her young. 

Her emotions rose in her and the witch trembled herself, silver eyes blinking back tears. She wouldn't break now. She couldn't.
And I know that I can survive
I walked through fire to save my life

[Image: counselor.gif] 4/5,[Image: caretaker.gif] 1/5
Messages In This Thread
and the spirits were watching - by Rowan Mayfair - August 01, 2016, 11:38 PM
RE: and the spirits were watching - by Casmir - August 02, 2016, 01:38 PM
RE: and the spirits were watching - by Rowan Mayfair - August 02, 2016, 01:48 PM
RE: and the spirits were watching - by Casmir - August 02, 2016, 07:35 PM
RE: and the spirits were watching - by Laika - August 02, 2016, 07:53 PM
RE: and the spirits were watching - by Rowan Mayfair - August 02, 2016, 08:30 PM
RE: and the spirits were watching - by Spring - August 05, 2016, 10:44 PM
RE: and the spirits were watching - by Rowan Mayfair - August 06, 2016, 06:55 PM
RE: and the spirits were watching - by Casmir - August 06, 2016, 09:27 PM
RE: and the spirits were watching - by Spring - August 06, 2016, 10:44 PM
RE: and the spirits were watching - by Rowan Mayfair - August 07, 2016, 06:18 PM
RE: and the spirits were watching - by Casmir - August 15, 2016, 12:04 AM
RE: and the spirits were watching - by Laika - August 19, 2016, 11:07 PM
RE: and the spirits were watching - by Spring - August 22, 2016, 12:36 PM
RE: and the spirits were watching - by Rowan Mayfair - August 24, 2016, 09:24 PM