King Elk Forest This is new
fallen angels and burning stars
182 Posts
Ooc — Avery
The bear lowered himself onto his haunches and sat down. Nico watched, amusement flitting through sharp green eyes as the pale creature scratched his stomach, smacked his lips and was about to say something back to him when another one of his kind emerged from the bushes. Nico turned, sparing her a quick glance. She was from the pack nearby, petite but with her head and tail raised in dominance, no doubt either a high ranking wolf, or one who simply viewed all loners as below them, the latter of which was not surprising to him at the slightest, having met his fair share of them on his journeys. Her hackles bristeled, and Nico watched with barely concealed mirth as her gaze drifted to the bear, before asking them, or perhaps, more accurately, commanding them to state their business.

As if the deWinter answered to this female. As far as he was concerned, he wasn't even close to the heart of pack territory, he was not trespassing, therefore, he couldn't give two shits as far as this wolf was concerned. If she hadn't acted so bossy, perhaps he would have entertained her question, but really, he was starting to get a tad bit annoyed.

Nico opened his maw, ready to throw a sarcastic reply in her direction but the bear spoke first, obviously as annoyed as he was, if not more. Probably more. The pale bear browled a reply, stating that they were having a conversation before she so very rudely interrupted with the nonsense of stating their business as well as telling her that they couldn't own every single stretch of land. Despite being a wolf himself, Nicolas couldn't help but grin at the bear, "I second that," he said, casting his gaze back at her, his posture relaxed but carefully neutral. "My business here, as you so eloquently put it, is to have a conversation with this magnificent bear right here, as well as exploring. You know, being a loner and all that, it's kind of my job." 
Nico is aiming for the Scout and Mercenary trades

PM me for trade threads anytime :)
Messages In This Thread
This is new - by Tupilek - July 25, 2016, 01:53 PM
RE: This is new - by Nico - July 25, 2016, 10:41 PM
RE: This is new - by Tupilek - July 29, 2016, 11:18 AM
RE: This is new - by Nico - July 29, 2016, 11:33 AM
RE: This is new - by Laika - July 31, 2016, 12:55 PM
RE: This is new - by Tupilek - August 01, 2016, 10:12 PM
RE: This is new - by Nico - August 02, 2016, 03:04 AM
RE: This is new - by Laika - August 02, 2016, 08:08 PM
RE: This is new - by Tupilek - August 02, 2016, 11:27 PM