Grouse Thicket Dancing on our feet to an introspective beat
fallen angels and burning stars
182 Posts
Ooc — Avery
While Aeronwyn resolved to never make such a slip again in the future, Nico decided that if he ever met her again, he would have to make her lose her facade, if only because she seemed real-er and she was cute when she was flustered. If he ever met her again. Obviously he was going to meet her again, one way or another. A part of him had already resolved to join her pack, if he ever left his current one. If only because it sounded interesting the first time he heard it, and she was there, and it would probably be better than the way the Court operated. Probably. But what was life without taking chances?

A small smile tugged at Aeronwyn's lips as she began to spoke, saying that as long as he addressed the Lord and Lady (what was with these fancy titles) with respect, he would make a fine addition to their ranks. He grinned then, "Glad you think so highly of me," he said, a teasing edge to his tone, but continued to listen to her praise her leaders and her pack, and wished that he could hold the same amount of pride for his, but there just wasn't, it was nonexistent as of now. Maybe if he stayed...no, not happening, especially not now. "I'll let you know when I leave, so you can recruit me," Nico said, then asked her curiously, "Do you come here often?"
Nico is aiming for the Scout and Mercenary trades

PM me for trade threads anytime :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: Dancing on our feet to an introspective beat - by Nico - August 02, 2016, 08:51 PM
RE: Dancing on our feet to an introspective beat - by Nico - September 03, 2016, 11:19 AM