Dawnlark Plains I don't want this winding up in the wrong hands
A cheap trick and a cheesy one-liner
707 Posts
Ooc — Sonia
Ambassador
Stark had been watching for any slight flash of gold, any bit of movement that might have been the missing puppy. Octavia's trail had sent him this way but he couldn't find her either. She was an adult. He had to focus on the child who would need more help than anything. Stark turned abruptly when he was called out to, his blue eyes narrowing on the source of the call. He shook his head, crossing over the brush carefully until they were a few yards away. "Not hunting," He admitted. "A puppy got separated from our pack." So - really, yes he was hunting but it wasn't a herd he was trying to track. 

"I'm Stark." He offered after a moment, choosing to just trust in people's kindness. To others they might have been cautious, might have tried to evade the normal questions and answers but really Stark considered it more important to try and get whatever information he could out of the other wolf. He'd start by offering things, and then, they could see where they went. 
i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.
[Image: gamekeeper.gif] 3/5
Messages In This Thread
RE: I don't want this winding up in the wrong hands - by Stark - August 03, 2016, 12:03 AM