Horizon Ridge Start today and make a new ending
248 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
I'm so giddy to be RPing with you guys again! ^_^

[size=0]

Her heart skipped a beat when their eyes met and he returned her smile. For a moment, she forgot what they were doing and where they were. The cool breeze from the ocean ruffled her fur, and she found herself wondering just what it would be like to have Verrine as a mate. She questioned herself often on whether or not she loved him; not because she thought she couldn't, but because she had never been in love with someone who wasn't related to her. Like her family, she would give her life for Verrine, give anything to make him happy. That was love. But, with Verrine, it was a different kind of love. It was... Well, it just was. Would she ever have the confidence to tell him, though?

He broke her train of thought when he called for a pack member. Her eyes turned to the pack lands, her tail instinctively tucking between her back legs as she made herself appear a little smaller. Beyond proper etiquette, it would have been pointless for her to try and make herself smaller, considering the male that approach them would have been bigger than her no matter what she did. Still, she was respectful and gave every indication she was not a threat. Her gaze was cast downwards as soon as he came into view, so she never got a glance at his face.

Once he spoke, Julooke, in a rare form of confidence, spoke up first. I'm Julooke, and this is Verrine, she began, her muzzle gesturing to her friend. We're lone wolves looking for a place to call home. I'm a good hunter and puppy sitter, and I dabble a little in healing. She had learned a few things in her travels, but knew she had much to learn if she wanted to be considered a true medic. Once she finished, she looked to Verrine, thinking he may want to speak for himself at this point.

[/size]
Messages In This Thread
Start today and make a new ending - by Julooke - May 16, 2014, 08:34 PM
RE: Start today and make a new ending - by Verrine - May 17, 2014, 12:26 AM
RE: Start today and make a new ending - by Ragnar - May 17, 2014, 05:47 AM
RE: Start today and make a new ending - by Julooke - May 17, 2014, 11:57 AM
RE: Start today and make a new ending - by Verrine - May 19, 2014, 09:46 PM
RE: Start today and make a new ending - by Ragnar - May 20, 2014, 07:04 AM
RE: Start today and make a new ending - by Julooke - May 20, 2014, 07:23 PM
RE: Start today and make a new ending - by Verrine - May 21, 2014, 10:37 PM
RE: Start today and make a new ending - by Ragnar - May 22, 2014, 07:00 AM
RE: Start today and make a new ending - by Julooke - May 22, 2014, 06:46 PM