Stavanger Bay shot me out of the sky, you're my kryptonite
845 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Had Skellige spoken aloud on his thoughts of leadership, Aria would perhaps have done something stupid. She might've lashed out or fought for her position-- even let her relationship with Lasher slip. But Skellige did not talk more than he needed to, and left harmful thoughts left unsaid. She dips her head with relief. 

"Is that all?" she asks him, but not in a way that would seem to demand more. She simply wanted to be completely clear on their boundaries-- practicing healing was by no means a problem from the Donnelaith wolves. "Deirdre speaks kindly of you," she repeats, a small smile flitting on her features. "I have no issues with this coalition," she says, "Donnelaith will gladly take part in your offer." 

"I appreciate your kindness," she says, failing to add how frustrated she still was that they were so close to their borders. Her head dips respectfully once more. "It was a pleasure to meet you."
Messages In This Thread
shot me out of the sky, you're my kryptonite - by Aria - August 01, 2016, 12:08 AM
RE: shot me out of the sky, you're my kryptonite - by Doe - August 01, 2016, 11:48 AM
RE: shot me out of the sky, you're my kryptonite - by Doe - August 02, 2016, 10:43 PM
RE: shot me out of the sky, you're my kryptonite - by Aria - August 04, 2016, 04:00 PM
RE: shot me out of the sky, you're my kryptonite - by Doe - August 15, 2016, 12:50 AM