Emberflame Ridge I sold my soul for this?
surma suuhun
355 Posts
Ooc —
It isn’t like Ukko to travel far from his home—when he had one—but something put fire under his feet to cause him to cross boundaries. He’d spoken to @Asterr early that morning and what he wanted to do. He knows he’s meant to stay close to the young woman, especially with Jolon still there, but he doesn’t suspect the male to be able to achieve much when he’s down one leg. If it had been up to him—and he hated the thought he recognized so easily as his father’s—he’d have killed him. He’s nothing but a burden on his new home and resources but he barely has his foot in the door, including none of them likely respecting his place in their hierarchy.

What had caused him to leave the claim of the lair, Ukko isn’t sure. He wants to check on the maplewood and see how they are doing from a distance but he knows he’s not ready for that just yet. One day, he tells himself, but for now he moves along the mountain range with ease.

Perhaps he’d even eventually find Capri’s home though he’s certain she’s moved on with her life. The crush he’d felt for her only resurfaces if she crosses his mind but she didn’t likely wait for him to come around. Friends, perhaps, but he doesn’t hold on to much hope.

A scent crosses his nose and he stiffens, becoming rigid. It is familiar, and painful, and Ukko freezes in his steps, considering turning tail and disappearing back where he’d come but his legs don’t work like that. Instead, he moves and follows it, drawn to it like he’d always been and always will, and his one mistaken coming to the forefront of his mind as he finally catches a glimpse of the woman. He hovers for a few minutes before he takes a few long strides to catch up and barks (then winces, because why would he do this to himself?) and waits to see if she gives him the time of day.
Messages In This Thread
I sold my soul for this? - by RIP Tavi - August 04, 2016, 03:24 PM
RE: I sold my soul for this? - by Ukko - August 04, 2016, 06:42 PM
RE: I sold my soul for this? - by RIP Tavi - August 04, 2016, 06:53 PM
RE: I sold my soul for this? - by Ukko - August 04, 2016, 07:01 PM
RE: I sold my soul for this? - by RIP Tavi - August 04, 2016, 07:11 PM
RE: I sold my soul for this? - by Ukko - August 04, 2016, 07:22 PM
RE: I sold my soul for this? - by RIP Tavi - August 04, 2016, 07:32 PM
RE: I sold my soul for this? - by Ukko - August 04, 2016, 07:47 PM
RE: I sold my soul for this? - by RIP Tavi - August 04, 2016, 08:00 PM
RE: I sold my soul for this? - by Ukko - August 04, 2016, 08:23 PM
RE: I sold my soul for this? - by RIP Tavi - August 04, 2016, 08:44 PM