Emberflame Ridge I sold my soul for this?
all you did will be undone
545 Posts
Ooc — Java
Her mind is sent spinning. Back, before her encounter with Reek, or with Stark, or with any of the wolves from the Keep - to before she had all this stress put upon her. Her mind fluctuates between the memory of Ukko as he was, back in the Maplewood, and then to Reek - to the passion they shared, the adultery, and everything is muddy. Tavi hears her name spoken and she tilts her head, at first not understanding it, staring at him wide-eyed like a fawn caught before a wolf for the first time. But she knows that name. Maybe not as herself, but she know it. She knows the story of Tavi, the liar, the sneak, the girl who snuck her way in to the woods after a boy — and the woman who selfishly took a man away from his family.

And then, as she thinks of these many and layered things, recognition does dawn upon her; she does not speak a name, but Tavi does slide step by rigid step towards Ukko, and just as she comes close to him, she buries her face in to his scruff and takes a deep breath. The smell of him is different — it isn't who she sought, truthfully, — but she wallows in that scent regardless and the comfort his body grants to her is a great relief. The wolfish embrace ends as she pulls away, and she does this slowly, as if to be parted from him is bringing her real pain. As she sets her eyes upon him again they are heavy as if ready to close and take her off to sleep, and through her lashes his face contorts — being Reek, Stark, Ukko, all at once, and yet strange too, as if she is visiting a shadow.
Messages In This Thread
I sold my soul for this? - by RIP Tavi - August 04, 2016, 03:24 PM
RE: I sold my soul for this? - by Ukko - August 04, 2016, 06:42 PM
RE: I sold my soul for this? - by RIP Tavi - August 04, 2016, 06:53 PM
RE: I sold my soul for this? - by Ukko - August 04, 2016, 07:01 PM
RE: I sold my soul for this? - by RIP Tavi - August 04, 2016, 07:11 PM
RE: I sold my soul for this? - by Ukko - August 04, 2016, 07:22 PM
RE: I sold my soul for this? - by RIP Tavi - August 04, 2016, 07:32 PM
RE: I sold my soul for this? - by Ukko - August 04, 2016, 07:47 PM
RE: I sold my soul for this? - by RIP Tavi - August 04, 2016, 08:00 PM
RE: I sold my soul for this? - by Ukko - August 04, 2016, 08:23 PM
RE: I sold my soul for this? - by RIP Tavi - August 04, 2016, 08:44 PM