Dawnlark Plains I don't want this winding up in the wrong hands
A cheap trick and a cheesy one-liner
707 Posts
Ooc — Sonia
Ambassador
Stark frowned for a moment, shrugging. He had no idea where Pippin might have been, and when he returned to the pack for another break he'd find out that Mordecai and Larkspur were gone too. He breathed out slowly, trying to figure what to do. "His father's been going as far as he could, but the other children and their mother are still needy." He said with a sigh. What had happened here? He'd expected a pack - not to be leading so quickly, not to be taking everything on his shoulders because no one else was capable of doing so. 

Stark sighed softly, his gaze falling to his feet again. "I appreciate the help, if you do spot a puppy. He's mostly golden, about half a year old, name Pippin."[/b] Stark said as he looked up at her again. "Where are you from?" He asked, trying to garner some information about where she might have been going and what she might have been seeing. 
i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.
[Image: gamekeeper.gif] 3/5
Messages In This Thread
RE: I don't want this winding up in the wrong hands - by Stark - August 04, 2016, 10:29 PM