Blacktail Deer Plateau Stranger
<FONT FACE="High tower text">disposable</div></FONT>.
241 Posts
Ooc — Marie
The silence tha followed Peregrine's question was so intense that Amelie could perfectly hear the sound of her anxious heartbeat, which made her fear Peregrine could hear it too.

What could she say after such chain of questions had been thrown at her so unexpectedly? What could she say about herself other than she was a lone kid with a brave heart thrown into the real world after her mother left, that she still had days filled with sadness and melancholy when she thought of her mother, and that she had hated her own siblings for the short time they'd been together?

What had really brought her to this place? Aside from Blue Willow's kindness, what had temted her out of the life as a free spirit and lurred her into the pack? What could she contribute? Company? Another set of hunting paws and eyes to watch over the lands and pups? Anyone could offer that..

Her expectations? She didn't have any other than to become part of it, that was the biggest target on her mind at the moment...

Taking a deep breath and with the millions thoughts still swimming through her mind she answered, "I reached the age one must leave it's home and venture to the unkown. My mother left my brothers and I to start our journey, I lost track of their location and made it on my own all the way here.", she barked her eyes glued to his, then with an abrupt lash of her tail she decided it was enough to say about herself.

"Blue Willow, your lovely healer, saw potential in me. Potential I hope you see as well." she continued, "Right now I have no other goals than joining this family, and as for what I can offer...I offer my dedication and help.." she barked with a strange and defiant feeling of confidence flushing over her.
Messages In This Thread
Stranger - by Peregrine Redhawk - May 09, 2014, 11:26 AM
RE: Stranger - by Amelie - May 09, 2014, 05:54 PM
RE: Stranger - by Peregrine Redhawk - May 09, 2014, 09:05 PM
RE: Stranger - by Amelie - May 12, 2014, 09:33 PM
RE: Stranger - by Peregrine Redhawk - May 13, 2014, 10:16 AM
RE: Stranger - by Amelie - May 17, 2014, 05:34 PM
RE: Stranger - by Peregrine Redhawk - May 17, 2014, 10:18 PM
RE: Stranger - by Amelie - May 18, 2014, 12:38 PM
RE: Stranger - by Peregrine Redhawk - May 18, 2014, 02:50 PM
RE: Stranger - by Amelie - May 18, 2014, 04:09 PM
RE: Stranger - by Peregrine Redhawk - May 18, 2014, 09:14 PM