Seaside Moors Come join me. My garden needs tending.
you ain't seen nothing like me yet
391 Posts
Ooc — Sonia
Botanist
For the woman it was almost a relief to be found by someone else. She had been alone so long she was almost craving another's companionship. Isley offered a small smile, nodding as her emerald gaze drifted over the other female. "Isley," She hummed out as she looked the lands over. "It is lovely a view." She agreed readily. She loved the idea of such a gorgeous landscape - where the sea and earth and sky met each other. She watched the woman for a moment, quiet and happy in the peace. She didn't mind it at all - it stopped her mind from looking for faults, from supplying secret darkness to other people. 
Messages In This Thread
Come join me. My garden needs tending. - by Hemlock - August 05, 2016, 12:00 PM
RE: Come join me. My garden needs tending. - by Fluer - August 05, 2016, 12:10 PM
RE: Come join me. My garden needs tending. - by Hemlock - August 05, 2016, 12:24 PM
RE: Come join me. My garden needs tending. - by Fluer - August 05, 2016, 12:29 PM
RE: Come join me. My garden needs tending. - by Dagfinn - August 05, 2016, 11:40 PM
RE: Come join me. My garden needs tending. - by Hemlock - August 07, 2016, 11:12 PM