Cerulean Cape Runaway Waves
I'm a Ghost of a Girl that I want to be Most
653 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Ranger
Away
Perhaps, if she knew what a day was, she would've found it long. But everything was so exciting time seemed to pass way quicker. While she was tired most of the time due to them traveling almost all day, wonder and excitement seemed to give her bright energy and a will to explore. Mother never would've aloud this! A road trip through, what seemed like, the whole Teekon Wilderness! Still, the haunting words of her mother about monsters kept her close to her new family at all times, yet far enough to feel like she was doing this on her own. She had even grown a tiny bit in the three days, meat provided by the adults and the many water bodies they passed having enough water to clench her thirst. Her thirst for knowledge was also satisfied, her having learned numerous new words by just listening to Aggie and Zephyr.

Even though Zephyr carried her as they passed through icky stuff, it didn't prevent her coat being a light brown due to all the mud that had dried on her, clumping up her hairs in small little knots that would only be removable with a quick dip in clean water. Still, that didn't stop the little tomboy. She would follow Zephyr and Aggie anywhere, only until a large, blue, moving "thing" came into sight- and she froze. Had they wandered to the edge of the world? What was this? Even as she was put down she stood perfectly stil, eyes trying to make out what was in front of her. What was under her felt moist, soft yet strange and the air smelled salty and somewhat nice.

Big, ocher orbs looked up at the pair, then back at the sea, then back at them and then she took off toward the blue edge of the world. The sand tickled her nose, and she stumbled a few times, rolling "elegantly" whenever she fell back into a standing position until she reached the beginning of the edge. It was water! A huge grin planted on her face, she looked back at the now 2 dots behind her, the water tickling her feet as she screeched out of excitement. She "attacked" it, splashing the salty water around, but not going farther into the sea. She was drenched now, but the mud was gone, and she was having a ton of fun!
I'm a Shell of a Girl that I used to know Well
**Join THE VELINGAR!**
Messages In This Thread
Runaway Waves - by Zephyr Maverick - August 06, 2016, 01:15 PM
RE: Runaway Waves - by Chusi - August 06, 2016, 01:37 PM
RE: Runaway Waves - by Aglæca - August 06, 2016, 04:14 PM
RE: Runaway Waves - by Zephyr Maverick - August 07, 2016, 04:54 PM
RE: Runaway Waves - by Chusi - August 08, 2016, 07:16 AM
RE: Runaway Waves - by Aglæca - August 08, 2016, 08:17 AM
RE: Runaway Waves - by Zephyr Maverick - August 08, 2016, 08:37 AM
RE: Runaway Waves - by Chusi - August 10, 2016, 11:43 AM