Hibernation Point I know it's dire, my time today
8 Posts
Ooc — Pixie
All Welcome 
The mountain had seemed unimportant upon seeing it, the assumption that she would have to simply go around it has settled in Kateri's mind. The yearling has been pleasantly surprised to nearly tumble head first down a hidden passage, quite literally as she scrambled to keep from slipping down into the tunnel. Her paws caught on the lip of the huge opening, her bottom half sticking from beneath a bush comically. 

Sniffing curiously, Kateri found that the tunnel smelled stalely of bear but it had been many moons before when the carnivore nested here. Thus, the wolfess slipped ungracefully into the passage with a soft thump and shook the dirt from her coat. 

It was uncertain how long she padded along the corridor, following the faint scents of bears and other animals so stale she could no longer tell what they were. Eventually, her head popped up in a cavern on the opposite side of the mountain. It was a small cavern, ending only a foot or so above her own head and only a few paces wide. Kateri squeezed herself up into it, exiting through the small hole opposite her. 

Once out, she paused blinking at the sudden change of light. Her head turned left and right repeatedly, trying to decide where to go from here.
Sometimes quiet is violent.
Messages In This Thread
I know it's dire, my time today - by Kateri - August 06, 2016, 03:20 PM
RE: I know it's dire, my time today - by Eshamun - August 06, 2016, 10:31 PM
RE: I know it's dire, my time today - by Kateri - August 07, 2016, 06:51 PM
RE: I know it's dire, my time today - by Eshamun - August 10, 2016, 12:30 AM
RE: I know it's dire, my time today - by Kateri - August 11, 2016, 10:11 PM
RE: I know it's dire, my time today - by Eshamun - August 15, 2016, 12:15 AM
RE: I know it's dire, my time today - by Kateri - August 16, 2016, 04:51 PM
RE: I know it's dire, my time today - by Eshamun - August 16, 2016, 10:22 PM
RE: I know it's dire, my time today - by Kateri - August 17, 2016, 06:42 PM
RE: I know it's dire, my time today - by Eshamun - August 18, 2016, 09:48 PM