Golden Glade Not every cloud bears a silver lining
55 Posts
Ooc —
At Aspens wonder, Ayla nodded. "I do. They are beautiful- wild, chaotic, seemingly random but actually controlled and, predictable...most of the time." She knew how to read the signs of a storm, when it would be good or bad, light or deadly. Aspen, though, felt the opposite about them, it seemed. 

At Aspen's next words, Ayla shook her head. "Nope. It'd get pretty boring here, just watching, if I didn't have someone to sit with. Thank you." she said, glad for the Queen's company. Her gaze flicked to the storm clouds, the ever increasing darkness, the slight green parlour of the sky.

"It's been healing well, my packmates have helped. The healer is a trade I wish to pursue, though I don't know much about it. Weather, plants, are more my thing." she said, She knew of plants, but not specifically of their herbal use.
Messages In This Thread
Not every cloud bears a silver lining - by Ayla - August 01, 2016, 11:57 AM
RE: Not every cloud bears a silver lining - by Aspen - August 02, 2016, 07:25 PM
RE: Not every cloud bears a silver lining - by Ayla - August 03, 2016, 09:36 AM
RE: Not every cloud bears a silver lining - by Aspen - August 04, 2016, 02:04 PM
RE: Not every cloud bears a silver lining - by Ayla - August 06, 2016, 03:25 PM
RE: Not every cloud bears a silver lining - by Aspen - August 06, 2016, 04:25 PM
RE: Not every cloud bears a silver lining - by Ayla - August 06, 2016, 04:31 PM
RE: Not every cloud bears a silver lining - by Aspen - August 08, 2016, 05:21 PM
RE: Not every cloud bears a silver lining - by Ayla - August 09, 2016, 05:22 PM
RE: Not every cloud bears a silver lining - by Aspen - August 09, 2016, 05:52 PM