Blacktail Deer Plateau All I ask of you
<font style="font-family:helvetica; font-size:12.5px; color:#4B0082;">Each of us can only deal with what’s in front of us.</font><p><I>Avatar by STEVIE!! :)</i>
561 Posts
Ooc — Sam
Hawkeye felt a little sad that Atticus had to leave in such a hurry, something she was skeptical of, since it had been so long since the adults had had a word alone that wasn't all about the pups. Then again, she was also happy that she could be alone with her mate. She nodded and voiced a goodbye to the male, only watching him a moment before turning toward Peregrine.

"Hi," she said almost breathlessly, something that could be seen as quite out-of-character for her. "I miss you, too. It feels weird, us being alone after all of this time. I didn't realize that pups would drain me so much... maybe we could ask Blue Willow and Atticus to watch them more so we can be alone. I know you know that I don't hate the pups in any way... but things feel off with all the focus on them. There's always a flurry of pups and wolves around, and it's killed the intimacy. We never have privacy, alone time. I-I don't know how to fix it." Hawkeye's key-lime orbs welled with tears and she turned her head to blink them away, hopefully before Peregrine had noticed. Hopefully.
Messages In This Thread
All I ask of you - by Peregrine Redhawk - May 10, 2014, 03:15 PM
RE: All I ask of you - by Atticus - May 15, 2014, 11:58 AM
RE: All I ask of you - by Peregrine Redhawk - May 15, 2014, 03:15 PM
RE: All I ask of you - by Atticus - May 16, 2014, 10:29 PM
RE: All I ask of you - by Peregrine Redhawk - May 16, 2014, 10:36 PM
RE: All I ask of you - by Hawkeye - May 16, 2014, 10:56 PM
RE: All I ask of you - by Atticus - May 16, 2014, 11:26 PM
RE: All I ask of you - by Peregrine Redhawk - May 17, 2014, 01:05 PM
RE: All I ask of you - by Hawkeye - May 17, 2014, 11:38 PM
RE: All I ask of you - by Peregrine Redhawk - May 18, 2014, 10:22 AM