Bearclaw Valley sundown it's time to feed it
he's raised on the edge of the devil's backbone
630 Posts
Ooc — Phi
Master Guardian
Riptide studied the bi-toned male with a curious expression upon his face, intense as if he were trying to dissect him with his gaze alone. The young male spoke that the sea witch had misinterpreted his words, though also curious he spoke of himself in a third person. Very curious. Perhaps this was where the gangster would have been better — Riptide was not one for word play or coy phrases. He said what he meant and expected others to do the same. He didn't see the need to over complicate something that was in his reality simple. “Why not say what you mean? Why all the word tricks?” The Sea Witch was annoyed and the whispers within his own head (though he would have sworn they were carried upon the wind) were not helping matters any, always present as they were away from the Sea.

“Opium plants are...sometimes there are flowers but there are green pods that if you cut open will see white opium capsules within, but sometimes it oozes out of the pod. There's a crown on the top of the pod and if it's points are standing straight outward or curled in it's ready to be collected, the pods are more potent but they dry out quickly. Poppy seeds are the best bet for storage.” Riptide was glad to rattle off the information, though he got the feeling that he wasn't telling this stranger anything that he didn't already know. Perhaps this was just another word trick: but Riptide was a straight-forward sort of beast and thus he responded with straight-forward answer.
wreathed in iron and in fire
i bare my bloody teeth
and only pity makes my strike so clean
Messages In This Thread
sundown it's time to feed it - by Arturo - July 04, 2016, 10:15 AM
RE: sundown it's time to feed it - by Cicero - July 13, 2016, 05:19 AM
RE: sundown it's time to feed it - by Arturo - July 13, 2016, 06:05 AM
RE: sundown it's time to feed it - by Cicero - July 13, 2016, 06:29 AM
RE: sundown it's time to feed it - by Arturo - July 23, 2016, 05:32 AM
RE: sundown it's time to feed it - by Cicero - July 25, 2016, 08:14 AM
RE: sundown it's time to feed it - by Arturo - August 07, 2016, 05:37 AM
RE: sundown it's time to feed it - by Cicero - August 21, 2016, 05:59 AM