Wapun Meadow what does fury want me to do, swallow it?
no love left to rye
376 Posts
Ooc — Mana
A most unpleasant feeling quickly tingled all the way down her spine and her dark brown fur stood on end in response.  Banner stiffened and cupped her ears forward.  She couldn't see anyone or anything in her peripheral vision, but she knew the feeling of being watched.  Ugh, she could almost feel the eyes on her!  Keeping a low profile had always been important to her and that meant that she enjoyed not being the center of attention, not having any eyes on her at any time.  Ever.

Okay, that wasn't really possible, especially with a brother like Stark.  But she just.. didn't like being watched!

"I'm getting really fucking sick of brooding males in the distance," she ground out in her low voice just loud enough for her new male companion to hear.  Under normal circumstances she'd be more concerned about how awfully rude she'd been, but the foul mood had apparently set up shop and wasn't vacating her person any time soon.  Banner didn't seem to particularly care at the moment.
and i'm a loser in love
so baby raise a glass
to mend all the broken hearts
of all my wrecked-up friends
Messages In This Thread
what does fury want me to do, swallow it? - by Banner - August 03, 2016, 08:18 PM
RE: what does fury want me to do, swallow it? - by Banner - August 07, 2016, 05:19 PM
RE: what does fury want me to do, swallow it? - by Banner - August 09, 2016, 05:36 PM
RE: what does fury want me to do, swallow it? - by Banner - August 10, 2016, 03:34 PM
RE: what does fury want me to do, swallow it? - by Banner - August 13, 2016, 11:37 AM
RE: what does fury want me to do, swallow it? - by Banner - August 14, 2016, 04:45 PM
RE: what does fury want me to do, swallow it? - by Banner - August 16, 2016, 04:20 PM
RE: what does fury want me to do, swallow it? - by Banner - August 30, 2016, 05:35 PM