Cerulean Cape Vacation Spot
52 Posts
Ooc —
Zephyr. His chuff caused her to flick her ears toward him in acknowledgement, though she did not look away from the waves for a moment longer. She didn't know what to think of the male yet. He was entirely different from what she knew- goofy, enthusiastic and quite happy, much of the time, it seemed. He was loyal, had been a true help to her, but she couldn't quite understand him completely. Unknowingly to her, he may have had a not-so-small crush on her, which would perhaps explain some of the actions she thought odd. 

It was in her nature to not warm up to someone, trust someone, very quickly, and Zephyr had yet to change that. She stood, gracefully, flexing her form as she stretched a moment. She settled back on her haunches a moment, hoping that Zephyr would not sit to close to her should he chose to do so, and fixed him with her stormy gaze. She nodded a greeting, rolling her shoulders a moment in a final stretch, before saying. "I suppose I should thank you for guiding me here. It's...beautiful." she paused a moment, gaze flicking briefly to the sea before settling back on him. "Is she asleep?"
Messages In This Thread
Vacation Spot - by Aglæca - August 07, 2016, 07:14 PM
RE: Vacation Spot - by Zephyr Maverick - August 07, 2016, 07:24 PM
RE: Vacation Spot - by Aglæca - August 07, 2016, 07:41 PM
RE: Vacation Spot - by Zephyr Maverick - August 10, 2016, 11:46 AM
RE: Vacation Spot - by Aglæca - August 10, 2016, 01:09 PM
RE: Vacation Spot - by Zephyr Maverick - August 10, 2016, 01:42 PM
RE: Vacation Spot - by Aglæca - August 10, 2016, 02:07 PM
RE: Vacation Spot - by Zephyr Maverick - August 10, 2016, 04:48 PM
RE: Vacation Spot - by Aglæca - August 13, 2016, 09:14 PM
RE: Vacation Spot - by Zephyr Maverick - August 14, 2016, 02:33 PM