Seaside Moors Come join me. My garden needs tending.
you ain't seen nothing like me yet
391 Posts
Ooc — Sonia
Botanist
For the pale woman to have so many insecurities compared to Isley seemed almost irrational - Isley adored the soft tones of her coat, she could blend where Isley had no hopes. Still she looked at Fleur, offering her a small smile at the question. "I haven't decided yet, honestly." She could worry about that later - maybe once she'd exhausted her efforts on her own. "Are you after something in particular, Fleur?" She asked curiously. 

Before they could talk any more there was a third beast who approached them, a male who clearly fashioned himself a casanova. Immediately Isley was suspicious - the flowery compliments only meant he was after something. She exchanged a glance with Fleur before looking him over again. "Who are  you?" She decided to be more brave than her thoughts - her green eyes fixed on the male, watching every step he took. 
Messages In This Thread
Come join me. My garden needs tending. - by Hemlock - August 05, 2016, 12:00 PM
RE: Come join me. My garden needs tending. - by Fluer - August 05, 2016, 12:10 PM
RE: Come join me. My garden needs tending. - by Hemlock - August 05, 2016, 12:24 PM
RE: Come join me. My garden needs tending. - by Fluer - August 05, 2016, 12:29 PM
RE: Come join me. My garden needs tending. - by Dagfinn - August 05, 2016, 11:40 PM
RE: Come join me. My garden needs tending. - by Hemlock - August 07, 2016, 11:12 PM