Hushed Willows I don't know. I'm just making this up as I go along!
A cheap trick and a cheesy one-liner
707 Posts
Ooc — Sonia
Ambassador
If the situation hadn't been so dire the Beta would have stopped in his tracks at Mordecai's statement. He let loose a low growl, not in anger at the male, but he was clearly upset by what he was told. "She what?" He hissed through clenched teeth, tail lashing behind him. "I...I had no idea." And how could he? All he'd heard was an offbeat explanation of what had happened and he couldn't exactly go to either source right now - and Mordecai was present. That was about as much as he'd get from an actual witness. "I'm sorry." He grit it out again and tried to hold back some of his disgust. 

Who was the woman he loved? If he could call it love, because it felt like who Octavia was was slipping through his fingers day by day. She wasn't the person he'd met months ago, the woman he'd spent nights curled around, the mother he'd obsessively fed and let his own health decline for. Stark frowned, moving as effectively as he could while they tracked the puppy. "Something has to change." He said quietly, almost so low it might not even have been noticed. 

That a puppy was hurt and missing - and no alarm had been raised. It was just another entry to the list of problems. 
i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.
[Image: gamekeeper.gif] 3/5
Messages In This Thread