Altar of Twilight A Lone Wolf
fallen angels and burning stars
182 Posts
Ooc — Avery
She looked around before greeting him in return, informing him of her intentions and then giving him her name. Wow, Eden exposed a lot for a loner who was just confronted by a pack wolf in the midde of a night. A male one at that. Not that he was applying gender sterotypes to himself, but, males tended to be a bit...feisty, if you will, when met with a pretty female at the dead of night without a pack and not much to defend. Luckily, for Eden, Nico was not that type of wolf. In fact, he was almost the opposite, so he did nothing but observe her with bright green eyes for a moment, analysing her and her current situation. Vulnerable, lonely, and perhaps, in need of a home. Something which the boy could offer her, if she proved herself that is.

"Who would you prefer it to be?" Nico smiled wrly. "I am a man of many names...and intentions." Don't ask him why he was toying with her, the urge just came. "I'm only joking, sweetheart. I'm a pack wolf from a fledgling pack," he ended up saying a moment later. "I'm out on a little trip away from home, just to check out the surroundings. What about you, Eden?" his tone was curious, and he canted his head slightly, taking a few steps to close some distance between them.
Nico is aiming for the Scout and Mercenary trades

PM me for trade threads anytime :)
Messages In This Thread
A Lone Wolf - by RIP Eden - August 07, 2016, 11:04 PM
RE: A Lone Wolf - by Nico - August 08, 2016, 04:50 AM
RE: A Lone Wolf - by RIP Eden - August 08, 2016, 10:23 AM
RE: A Lone Wolf - by Nico - August 08, 2016, 10:33 AM