Kildeer Rest My bittersweet melody
5 Posts
Ooc — Otis
The copse was interesting enough with its twisting boughs and shadowed undergrowth, yet Tirak was mostly intrigued by the clearing that lay before the treeline. Boulders dotted the dry grasses and the silvery wraith pricked her ears, radar alert as the searched for even the tiniest of rustles. Prey was a must if she was to settle herself within these trees; the lifesource that would sustain her existence. If there was none, then she'd have to journey once again in search of a new haven or, at the very least, venture far in search of a suitable meal.

By the many multitude of enticing scents that crisscrossed the ground, small mammals thrived within this grassland yet the sound she heard was not that made by a rodent, rather a canid like herself. Her cranium twisted round to face the russet stranger, her gaze reserved and cautious as she observed the other. She was small in stature, taking on a more fox-like appearance with the black hairs that tipped her tail and paws. Rising to her paws, she raised her tail, morphing her once relaxed frame into a more confident stature as she took a step towards the she-wolf. "What are you doing here?" she voiced, her tone not challenging but merely questioning as she drew in a long breath, her ligaments tensing as the females scent hit her glands. If she was merely a wanderer then Tirak would let her roam unscathed. After all, she had not staked a claim upon these soils as of yet
Messages In This Thread
My bittersweet melody - by Tirak - August 03, 2016, 11:34 AM
RE: My bittersweet melody - by Wildfire - August 04, 2016, 01:40 PM
RE: My bittersweet melody - by Tirak - August 08, 2016, 11:50 AM
RE: My bittersweet melody - by Wildfire - August 08, 2016, 12:17 PM
RE: My bittersweet melody - by Tirak - August 08, 2016, 02:51 PM
RE: My bittersweet melody - by Wildfire - August 08, 2016, 03:39 PM
RE: My bittersweet melody - by Tirak - August 09, 2016, 08:04 AM
RE: My bittersweet melody - by Wildfire - August 09, 2016, 09:39 AM
RE: My bittersweet melody - by Tirak - August 09, 2016, 03:48 PM
RE: My bittersweet melody - by Wildfire - August 10, 2016, 08:11 AM