Golden Glade Not every cloud bears a silver lining
343 Posts
Ooc — Shannon
Aspen nodded slowly as Ayla spoke more of her interests and what knowledge she had of the weather. Aspen did not find such thing of interest she preferred staring at the stars however, that was not to say that it was of no use to the pack. It was a good trade to have under your belt so to speak. Aspen looked up at the sky as the rain began to fall, quite heavly at that. "So Ayla, based on what you know, what do you think of this storm?" Aspen asked slowly getting drenched. Come to think of it this was probably not the best place to be considering she was recovering from having been sick for a few weeks but Aspen chose to stay anyways.

"Thank you Ayla, I'm glad to hear that you agree with my choices in trade. I hope that you are right about Counselor, I'm not so much worried about the Warrior side of things that comes naturally to me," she spoke shaking the rain from her fur careful not to splash Ayla.
~ Until you're broken, you don't know what you're made of. It gives you the ability to build yourself all over again, but stronger than ever. ~
Messages In This Thread
Not every cloud bears a silver lining - by Ayla - August 01, 2016, 11:57 AM
RE: Not every cloud bears a silver lining - by Aspen - August 02, 2016, 07:25 PM
RE: Not every cloud bears a silver lining - by Ayla - August 03, 2016, 09:36 AM
RE: Not every cloud bears a silver lining - by Aspen - August 04, 2016, 02:04 PM
RE: Not every cloud bears a silver lining - by Ayla - August 06, 2016, 03:25 PM
RE: Not every cloud bears a silver lining - by Aspen - August 06, 2016, 04:25 PM
RE: Not every cloud bears a silver lining - by Ayla - August 06, 2016, 04:31 PM
RE: Not every cloud bears a silver lining - by Aspen - August 08, 2016, 05:21 PM
RE: Not every cloud bears a silver lining - by Ayla - August 09, 2016, 05:22 PM
RE: Not every cloud bears a silver lining - by Aspen - August 09, 2016, 05:52 PM