Bramblepoint long way 'round
it's called a hustle, sweetheart
105 Posts
Ooc — Archer
Red spots danced in front of his vision, the various scents overwhelming him as he stumbled and crashed, falling clumsily onto the ground. Picking himself up, he began walking once more, his body covered in grime. He did not know where he was, where he was going, other than that he was back in Teekon Wilds and his current task was to find a certain raven furred, green eyed male. He'd spared a thought for Warbone, but he'd left long ago and the boy thought him nothing more than a lost man. The other one, on the other hand, had done nothing to him; it was the other way around, Teag had left him when he promised not to and now he was coming back.

There was a sickening feeling in his gut; something told him he wasn't going to be welcome if he ever found the man. But when had that ever stopped him?

A few times, but that didn't matter.

He smelled her before he saw her and chuffed softly before wincing; his throat was raw from lack of water and food. "Hello,"Teagan said, his accent still predominant, and smiled. He still hadn't lost hs bad boy charm. "What'cha doin' here?"
i got guns in my head and they won't go
spirits in my head and they won't go
Messages In This Thread
long way 'round - by Doe - August 09, 2016, 09:02 AM
RE: long way 'round - by Teagan - August 09, 2016, 10:12 AM
RE: long way 'round - by Doe - August 09, 2016, 10:20 AM
RE: long way 'round - by Teagan - August 10, 2016, 12:35 AM
RE: long way 'round - by Doe - August 10, 2016, 09:00 PM
RE: long way 'round - by Teagan - August 11, 2016, 05:29 AM
RE: long way 'round - by Doe - August 14, 2016, 11:42 PM
RE: long way 'round - by Teagan - August 15, 2016, 07:10 AM