Stavanger Bay Off the cliff she tumbled
la llorona
Health - 0% (0/100)
483 Posts
Ooc — Moosebrawn
Atoll's tail wagged fiercely as her coyote seemed to gain strength. Her eyes tracked over every inch of the creature, taking in everything from his bottle-brush tail to the triangle-shaped ears that were so like her own. One of her own, anyway.

"Artemis," she said with a quick dip of her head, ears twitching attentively as the woman introduced herself. "There is no need to thank me," she added, though the words made her grin and preen. "Chew the bark - it will help your throat. Is there anything else you need tended to?" she asked, fervent in her need to make safe her new companion. "If you are tired, I have a den for you to sleep in. If you are hungry, I will find you something to eat. Ask, and I will give it to you - there is no need to thank me for it. Not after the day you've had."

It would take some explaining for Szymon, and she would have to tell the Leviathan before very much longer, but Artemis seemed - for now - to be the most urgent of her concerns. The rest would come as soon as she was settled.
Messages In This Thread
Off the cliff she tumbled - by Art - August 09, 2016, 12:47 PM
RE: Off the cliff she tumbled - by Doe - August 09, 2016, 01:50 PM
RE: Off the cliff she tumbled - by Art - August 09, 2016, 02:04 PM
RE: Off the cliff she tumbled - by Doe - August 09, 2016, 07:19 PM
RE: Off the cliff she tumbled - by Art - August 09, 2016, 07:59 PM
RE: Off the cliff she tumbled - by Doe - August 09, 2016, 08:07 PM
RE: Off the cliff she tumbled - by Art - August 09, 2016, 08:19 PM
RE: Off the cliff she tumbled - by Doe - August 09, 2016, 08:31 PM
RE: Off the cliff she tumbled - by Art - August 09, 2016, 08:55 PM
RE: Off the cliff she tumbled - by Doe - August 09, 2016, 09:03 PM