Stavanger Bay Off the cliff she tumbled
la llorona
Health - 0% (0/100)
483 Posts
Ooc — Moosebrawn
"You can call me Atoll, or Doe, if you want," she said on a whim, standing to lead the woman to the pampas grove where she and Szymon had made their den. Again, she moved slowly, staying near to the smaller creature to be sure that she didn't stumble in her exhaustion. Atoll would only let her lie down on the fawnskin that Szymon had collected for her - for she had seen the coyote's wound, and did not want sand to fester in it.

Showing Artemis to the entrance of the den, she turned to looked around the territory, wondering where the Leviathan might be.

"You will be safe while you rest," she said firmly, eyes flashing as she thought of the fate of anyone who dared hurt what she'd claimed as her own. "I must speak to the king, so that he knows I have brought you into the land. He will understand."

Of her last point, she was not entirely sure. She knew that he would at least listen to her - the sea did not spare just any creature, after all, and it had chosen to deposit the woman onto Blackrock's shores, into her waiting lap. Of course he would understand.

Turning to her coyote, Atoll gave a gentle wag of her tail.
Messages In This Thread
Off the cliff she tumbled - by Art - August 09, 2016, 12:47 PM
RE: Off the cliff she tumbled - by Doe - August 09, 2016, 01:50 PM
RE: Off the cliff she tumbled - by Art - August 09, 2016, 02:04 PM
RE: Off the cliff she tumbled - by Doe - August 09, 2016, 07:19 PM
RE: Off the cliff she tumbled - by Art - August 09, 2016, 07:59 PM
RE: Off the cliff she tumbled - by Doe - August 09, 2016, 08:07 PM
RE: Off the cliff she tumbled - by Art - August 09, 2016, 08:19 PM
RE: Off the cliff she tumbled - by Doe - August 09, 2016, 08:31 PM
RE: Off the cliff she tumbled - by Art - August 09, 2016, 08:55 PM
RE: Off the cliff she tumbled - by Doe - August 09, 2016, 09:03 PM