Greatwater Lake some women are lost in the fire, some women are built from it
BLOOD & FEAR
1,013 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
Historian
@Doe I didn't know if you'd want to post again!
omg I ghost-posted you! sorry! editing!

She tries to run away with a loud yip, and for a moment Damien holds back to see where the child aims to go. His face darkens when he realizes Xivilai is walking towards the thief, and chugs angrily when she drops to the ground in defeat. Pale eyes seek the female once more, this time with a thunderous, but calmer look. Once more he approaches the pup with care, placing himself next to her much smaller body and resting his head over his paws, looking into Xivilai's silver eyes curiously. What did she want?

Once again his nose trails over her figure, bathing her in his warm breath in an attempt to get a reaction out of her, a word, a whine, a cry. Anything. But before anything could come from her, hell came back to take her in the form of the thief. Damien rose, stood over the child once more and warned the female off with a deep, violent growl.

"I will end you if you come any closer," he stood his ground. "She's mine, I came to take her back home," he adds, still casting a shadow over the pup's frail figure.
[Image: Q3CYoOl.png]
Messages In This Thread
RE: some women are lost in the fire, some women are built from it - by Damien - August 09, 2016, 10:30 PM