Golden Glade The Battle Is Won
King
"Bad boys aint no good, but good boys aint no fun."
372 Posts
Ooc — Raven Marie
Indeed Charley did see her relief, her happiness that he was okay. It brought him a sense of pride that even the Court forming didn't give, one he really didn't know. Knowing that at least some of his wolves saw him as more than just their King brought him happiness, and as he was beaming in that joy Shalon came and lay before him. Charley was okay with the closeness, but when her expression fell and she stilled, he found himself worried. Was something wrong? Did he upset her? It was then he realized what she was looking at, and then she was asking him why. The ragged man noticed her use of his name, and her questioning was fierce; she wasn't happy that he'd done it, clearly, that he'd taken away half his sight and hurt himself. Surprisingly, it was a question he hadn't asked himself, WHY. He didn't need to, after all. Charley offered a warm, wide grin to Shalon, his tail wagging behind him despite the scarring he now dealt with. 
                "I'd have done it for you. Heartha. Aspen. Anyone in the Court, really. You guys are my family, my home: I might be the King, but that doesn't mean I shouldn't throw myself into battle beside my comrades, give my all just like everyone else making my dream come true. I did it because to not would be dishonor, allowing Ayla's death would have been a crime against the Court." 
Messages In This Thread
The Battle Is Won - by Alder - July 13, 2016, 09:22 PM
RE: The Battle Is Won - by Shalon - July 19, 2016, 03:35 PM
RE: The Battle Is Won - by Alder - August 03, 2016, 10:00 AM
RE: The Battle Is Won - by Shalon - August 10, 2016, 11:57 AM
RE: The Battle Is Won - by Alder - August 10, 2016, 12:19 PM
RE: The Battle Is Won - by Shalon - August 13, 2016, 06:23 PM
RE: The Battle Is Won - by Alder - August 13, 2016, 06:58 PM
RE: The Battle Is Won - by Shalon - August 13, 2016, 07:06 PM
RE: The Battle Is Won - by Alder - August 13, 2016, 07:42 PM
RE: The Battle Is Won - by Shalon - August 13, 2016, 10:28 PM
RE: The Battle Is Won - by Alder - August 14, 2016, 01:57 PM