Bramblepoint long way 'round
it's called a hustle, sweetheart
105 Posts
Ooc — Archer
She asked him if remembered, to which he answered with the briefest flicker of a frown before yet another smirk graced his lips as he swaggered forward until there was only a few feet of distance between the two of them. There, he peered at her curiously through somewhat glassy green eyes, swaying lightly on his feet as he analysed her unabashedly, running his gaze up and down her body. "Remember what?" Teagan asked a moment later, lifting his eyes to meet hers. "Ooooh, I remember...." he grinned, "Fermented....something," he waved a paw around impatiently.

Teagan shook his head, closing his eyes for a brief moment, trying vainly to collect himself. It didn't work. He opened his eyes, eyeing her curiously. Now...why am I here again? There was a reason, a purpose, a question. What was it? He frowned, licking his lips as he scanned his surroundings briefly, eyes narrowing in brief suspicion, having momentarily forgotten the stranger was in front of him. Teag snapped back a moment later and blinked, then smiled his signature bad boy smile, tilting his head in an inquisitive manner.

"Have you seen a pretty boy, with a pelt of midnight black and eyes of forest green? I'm...looking for him.." Teagan looked away for a moment, "I think...yeah, yeah — I'm looking for that bastard." The fox squinted at her, the corner of his lip still tugged in his signature smirk. "Have you seen him?"
i got guns in my head and they won't go
spirits in my head and they won't go
Messages In This Thread
long way 'round - by Doe - August 09, 2016, 09:02 AM
RE: long way 'round - by Teagan - August 09, 2016, 10:12 AM
RE: long way 'round - by Doe - August 09, 2016, 10:20 AM
RE: long way 'round - by Teagan - August 10, 2016, 12:35 AM
RE: long way 'round - by Doe - August 10, 2016, 09:00 PM
RE: long way 'round - by Teagan - August 11, 2016, 05:29 AM
RE: long way 'round - by Doe - August 14, 2016, 11:42 PM
RE: long way 'round - by Teagan - August 15, 2016, 07:10 AM