Falls of the Hinterlands Moonshadows
239 Posts
Ooc — Lia
Away
The other seemed amiable enough, coming up to take a seat at Heston's side. He bore a roguish smile that Heston found to fit his face. He was a handsome wolf, which to Heston's mind made them all the more similar. Woe to any female who happened upon the pair of them sitting here, looking nearly mythical in the mist thrown by the falls. He didn't comment on this idea to his newfound companion, but a glint lit his eye as he imagined it. He was not one to be envious of another as he was quite pleased with himself as he was. He wasn't one to deny what he saw, either, and to pretend that the male beside him was not attractive would be a lie. He wasn't blind.

His ears flicked as the other addressed the 'moonbow'. "Well, perhaps your luck isn't as bad as mine, then." He said with a small chuckle, meeting the other's green eyes with his own orange before gesturing back towards the falls. "Apparently it's a rainbow cast by the moon through the falls. I've not seen it yet, clearly." He shrugged. "I thought it sounded interesting enough, but the sky had other plans for me." He frowned lightly, in mock agitation. 

Heston wasn't unaware of different sexual orientations. Though he'd never directly met a male who appreciated the same sex, he'd certainly heard tell of them. Females as well. While he himself found his interests pointedly in the opposite gender, he'd never felt scandalized by any of the other paths to travel. In fact, he'd not shy from flirting with a male the same as he would a female. It was all a compliment to him. The male had made a guess as to Heston's orientation and he was right, Heston however, hadn't even thought to consider that the male may or may not be straight. 

The male spoke his name and Heston nodded, watching the falls again. He noted that the male didn't give his own name, but he turned and smirked lightly at the other, dipping his head. "Pleasure's mine." He didn't directly ask for a name, not yet, but he had noticed that the other hadn't given him one. "What brings you out this way, then? Were you restless as well? Damn moon was so bright, kept shining straight into my den. Only makes sense that as soon as give up on the thought of sleep and seek something else it'd go behind a cloud." He snorted and shook his head. "Are you new to these lands?" He meant of course, the Teekon in general but the male could take it whatever way he liked.
Messages In This Thread
Moonshadows - by Heston - August 09, 2016, 07:03 PM
RE: Moonshadows - by Nico - August 10, 2016, 08:39 AM
RE: Moonshadows - by Heston - August 10, 2016, 01:03 PM
RE: Moonshadows - by Nico - August 11, 2016, 07:02 AM
RE: Moonshadows - by Heston - August 11, 2016, 04:51 PM
RE: Moonshadows - by Nico - August 12, 2016, 06:00 AM
RE: Moonshadows - by Heston - August 12, 2016, 01:55 PM
RE: Moonshadows - by Nico - August 14, 2016, 05:18 AM
RE: Moonshadows - by Heston - August 14, 2016, 07:30 PM
RE: Moonshadows - by Nico - August 15, 2016, 06:48 AM
RE: Moonshadows - by Heston - August 16, 2016, 09:09 PM