Golden Glade Shadows In The Night
343 Posts
Ooc — Shannon
Aspen nodded at charleys almost instant retort when she apologized to him. He explained he was meant to be there for her so there is no use in apologizing. She managed to curl her lips upwards slightly offering him a small smile. 

He asked her what was wrong and she took a deep breathe before speaking. " For a while after I was kicked out of my birth pack, I had constant nightmares of the way they treated me and the things that I had witnessed as a puppy,  they went away after a while once I was settled into my second pack, but they abandoned me. The nightmares came back. When at larksong and after meeting you....they went away again, " she spoke pausing for at minute to collect her thoughts. " [b]For some reason unknown to me, they're back again, and they are quite bad, sometimes I can end up feeling quite sick afierce them,[/b]" she finished letting out a sigh. A breathe she didn't realize she had been holding. 

She sat quietly for a few moments before shifting to stand. " Think we could go for a walk Charley? Maybe we can talk about court stuff, or if you had anything in mind in particular, I just need to get my mind off this..." she said as she stood up stretching slightly.

apologizies for the coding issues phone posts
~ Until you're broken, you don't know what you're made of. It gives you the ability to build yourself all over again, but stronger than ever. ~
Messages In This Thread
Shadows In The Night - by Aspen - August 11, 2016, 03:27 PM
RE: Shadows In The Night - by Alder - August 11, 2016, 03:48 PM
RE: Shadows In The Night - by Aspen - August 11, 2016, 04:02 PM
RE: Shadows In The Night - by Alder - August 11, 2016, 04:40 PM
RE: Shadows In The Night - by Aspen - August 11, 2016, 05:04 PM
RE: Shadows In The Night - by Alder - August 12, 2016, 09:05 PM
RE: Shadows In The Night - by Aspen - August 13, 2016, 11:52 AM
RE: Shadows In The Night - by Alder - September 19, 2016, 02:12 PM
RE: Shadows In The Night - by Aspen - October 01, 2016, 10:14 AM
RE: Shadows In The Night - by Alder - October 07, 2016, 04:03 PM