Goldilocks ate the porridge, killed the bears
338 Posts
Ooc — Me
ooc: Pump wasn't that badly injured, she was only taken by surprise. Sorry for being late and I am finishing this plot. Thank you all for joining. Post one last time and then I will archive it.

It wasn't the first time Pump faced death eye to eye. Every time, however, it took a different form. The first time, when she had almost starved to death during a harsh winter, it had come to her cold and soothing, luring her to fall asleep, whispering that everything would be alright, that she didn't have to fight anymore, that it would be easier. The next it had been in a form of aggressive leader wolf, who Pump had challenged, and now it was the anger-crazed bear, covered in stench of adrenaline and musk, it's small, black eyes staring at her and it's jaws slightly parted, ready to snap any moment.

However it was not meant to happen, because someone was yelling, more action took place from different angles and it took only mere seconds for the wolf-dog to realize that she had escaped a sad and miserable fat yet again. She got to her feet, wincing slightly - even though the hit had not left any injuries, the hit had been hard and left a sore spot on her back. "No need," she told Ragnar and shook her coat, thus indicating that the matter was closed and she wasn't going to discuss it any further.

As for the bear - Nerian's tactic and the joined forces of Ragnar and Gavriil had persuaded him that it was better to leave the place. It was limping away. With the little imagination Pump had, she would have wanted to chase him glorously out of the lands and beyond, but the beast had already admitted his defeat in this fight, therefore she watched him disappear. "Nice work, everyone," she told and her gaze briefly stopped at each of the fight squad. "Anyone hurt?"
Messages In This Thread
RE: Goldilocks ate the porridge, killed the bears - by Pump - May 18, 2014, 01:18 PM