Silvertip Mountain Information is key
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
Steady had been diligent in his patrols, and so was already aware that Valette had crossed into the territory. He hadn't followed her scent, however, knowing that the kind of trip she took would have most likely worn her out. He had intended to let her settle in and get her barrings back before asking for any information she might have.

But, the afternoon came, and she called for him. He was a little surprised, but made his was to her. Maybe she had something that couldn't wait any longer. His tail wagged and he smiled, attempted to bump his nose with hers in greeting. The closer he got, the more he realized how much she smelled like Ezekiel. That was very interesting, considering she had been back less than a full day. He made no comment on it, however, feeling it was none of his business until they made it so. Or until he pried it out of Ezekiel. I'm so happy you're back! You look good! Did you fare okay? he asked, wanting to know that she was was okay, first and foremost.
~I am a wolf. It's my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matter of protecting my friends, family, and heart—don't trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.~
Feel free to tag Steady if needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW.

Messages In This Thread
Information is key - by RIP Valette - August 11, 2016, 07:23 AM
RE: Information is key - by Steady - August 11, 2016, 06:47 PM
RE: Information is key - by RIP Valette - August 12, 2016, 04:44 AM
RE: Information is key - by Steady - August 14, 2016, 01:21 PM
RE: Information is key - by RIP Valette - August 14, 2016, 03:12 PM
RE: Information is key - by Steady - August 14, 2016, 08:19 PM
RE: Information is key - by RIP Valette - August 15, 2016, 06:47 AM
RE: Information is key - by Steady - August 15, 2016, 06:29 PM
RE: Information is key - by RIP Valette - August 16, 2016, 08:37 AM
RE: Information is key - by Steady - August 16, 2016, 05:22 PM
RE: Information is key - by RIP Valette - August 17, 2016, 09:24 AM