Broken Antler Fen Watch Your Back, Nobody Else Will
Epsilon
My Dearest Friend, If You Don't Mind, I'd Like To Join You By Your Side Where We Can Gaze Into The Stars & Sit Together, Now & Forever, For It Is Plain To See We're Simply Meant To Be.
220 Posts
Ooc — Raven Marie
Ambrosia was irritated, clearly, but by the time both alphas had found her, she'd plastered a stoic if not stiff mask on her inky face. She sat, tail curled over her scarred paws, and waited until both had settled and asked her for information. With a dip of her head, she gave the information she knew:
                   "Lazarus was a Moonspear wolf, he'd attacked their female Alpha in a way I can only assume that meant not only with his teeth."
Her brow furrowed, teeth showing for a brief moment at the thought of what possibly could have been, unsure if she is correct or just thinking such things because thats what happened to her. Luckily, she is right, even if she doesn't know it. Shuddering, she went on with just a small pause. 
                                         "Three males came looking for him before I got far: they were kinda rude about it but they eventually told me about him. Seemed a little dissapointed they couldn't kill him themselves, but I took them to the body."
Messages In This Thread
Watch Your Back, Nobody Else Will - by Ambrosia - August 07, 2016, 06:31 PM
RE: Watch Your Back, Nobody Else Will - by Sebastian - August 08, 2016, 07:42 AM
RE: Watch Your Back, Nobody Else Will - by Pearl - August 11, 2016, 05:39 PM
RE: Watch Your Back, Nobody Else Will - by Ambrosia - August 11, 2016, 07:25 PM
RE: Watch Your Back, Nobody Else Will - by Sebastian - August 12, 2016, 06:35 AM
RE: Watch Your Back, Nobody Else Will - by Pearl - August 21, 2016, 02:20 PM