Verdant Basin made me a believer with the touch of her skin
fallen angels and burning stars
182 Posts
Ooc — Avery
The swarthy male was silent for a few seconds and for a moment, Nico wondered with a brief flash of amusement if the stranger would answer his question. Just when he was about to turn and depart, the strange fellow uttered a single word of affirmation: 'yes'. His tone was indifferent and his reply was curt. Some wolves, he knew, would take offense at that but Nico simply found amusement in his current predicament and cracked a smile, wondering why he'd even bothered to strike conversation with a man who obviously held no interest in speaking with a complete stranger. Not that Nico did; for him, it was simply pleasantries, used to perhaps gain information.

The male had no use to him though and for a moment, Nico contemplated if he should continue the conversation. He lowered his muzzle into the water for another drink, when he lifted his head, he inquired with a curious cant of his head, "You're from this area?" He guessed that the dark male was not, but it didn't hurt to ask; the deWinter had nothing better to do.
Nico is aiming for the Scout and Mercenary trades

PM me for trade threads anytime :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: made me a believer with the touch of her skin - by Nico - August 12, 2016, 05:43 AM