Raven's Watch A bag full of cats.
A cheap trick and a cheesy one-liner
707 Posts
Ooc — Sonia
Ambassador
Of course it wouldn't be Pepper if she didn't fuss at him some. He'd be bored otherwise, and no doubt he provided a proper outlet for some of her frustrations. Stark grinned as she puffed up and blustered at him, her presence providing the much needed distraction to all the chaos in his life. "Because of my charm and good looks, naturally." Stark hummed out at her, his voice a surprisingly smooth sort of thing - it was clear he'd been well practiced in his days on the road. "Nah, you've got just little 'ol me instead." Which wasn't too bad of a consolation prize if he said so himself. 

But if she was out looking for Hogan then that meant that Hogan had left. In a truly selfish fashion (and true to his wishes, honestly) Stark hoped that his friend was out looking for him. His tail wagged behind him at the thought of the Keep filled with the wolves he cared for the most. Maybe their good presences would help Octavia settle out - maybe they'd be happy again. It was a dream, certainly, and the man couldn't help but cant his head a bit lost to his thoughts until he realized that Pepper was confirming his thoughts. 

"He's alright," Stark said suddenly - his voice a little softer realizing that yes Pepper had real emotions and yes she was genuinely worried about their friend. "Happy's strong - and he's smart. Got a way better head on his shoulders than I do." Stark offered, trying to bring a smile to her face. "I'm sure he's doing alright."
i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.
[Image: gamekeeper.gif] 3/5
Messages In This Thread
A bag full of cats. - by Pepper - July 28, 2016, 06:38 PM
RE: A bag full of cats. - by Stark - July 28, 2016, 08:25 PM
RE: A bag full of cats. - by Pepper - July 29, 2016, 02:03 PM
RE: A bag full of cats. - by Stark - July 31, 2016, 12:40 AM
RE: A bag full of cats. - by Pepper - August 10, 2016, 11:23 AM
RE: A bag full of cats. - by Stark - August 12, 2016, 11:15 PM
RE: A bag full of cats. - by Pepper - August 18, 2016, 03:38 AM
RE: A bag full of cats. - by Stark - August 18, 2016, 05:41 PM
RE: A bag full of cats. - by Pepper - August 18, 2016, 06:08 PM
RE: A bag full of cats. - by Stark - August 18, 2016, 07:01 PM