Blackfeather Woods A message that must be shared
434 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Botanist
Kendra just briefly nodded, but did nothing more. Her tail was neutral but his chin held up rather high. Her own eyes were wary when he came closer. She remembered herself that this was her brother, though she didn't recognize any brotherly about him. Even now he carried himself more like that of an alpha than as her brother.

"I'm leaving, but not for good, otherwise I wouldn't tell you. You don't have my loyalty, and certainly not my respect as hard that might be to swallow for you enormous ego. I am going to take a sabbatical from this pack. Hopefully that world out there proves to me that I do belong her because frankly now I feel like an outside in my own pack. The only one that isn't a stranger is my brother Cicero. I do realize that is partly my own fault, hence why I think I need a break."

She paused for a light moment but not long enough for Damien to interrupt her. She could be quite a presence if she wanted to be seen, probably something she got from her mother. "I genuinely hope that I do find the respect I should have for you as my Dark Lord outside of these parklands. Potema took some time off from this pack to better herself, and I will do the same. This is not a request for your approval, but I do hope that you find peace in the fact that I did come to you in person instead of disrespectfully abandoning your pack," she pointed out. Hopefully that wouldn't leave the relationship with her brother too broken.

@Cicero is welcome too!! Otherwise we might need a separate thread! <3
[Image: kendra-pixel_zpssjjmu8wj.png]
Peculiar Little Thing
Messages In This Thread
A message that must be shared - by Kendra - August 12, 2016, 02:42 PM
RE: A message that must be shared - by Damien - August 13, 2016, 12:56 PM
RE: A message that must be shared - by Kendra - August 13, 2016, 03:00 PM
RE: A message that must be shared - by Damien - August 14, 2016, 01:03 PM
RE: A message that must be shared - by Kendra - August 14, 2016, 02:41 PM
RE: A message that must be shared - by Cicero - August 16, 2016, 06:14 AM
RE: A message that must be shared - by Damien - August 21, 2016, 11:27 AM
RE: A message that must be shared - by Cicero - August 22, 2016, 04:19 AM