Golden Glade The Battle Is Won
King
"Bad boys aint no good, but good boys aint no fun."
372 Posts
Ooc — Raven Marie
Charley shrugged at her statement: sure, by the book, yes, subordinates were supposed to follow the King and Queen, to do what they had to do in order for the pack to go on. In his eye, however, the Royal Fire Court wolves were already so much more to him. 
             "Sure, technically. But do you really want to risk your life for someone who wouldn't do the same in turn? I want more than just mindless subordinates that will throw their lives away: I want a family who will dedicate their lives to the purpose. Anyways, if you all go and die, who would I have around to serve me?"
He chuckled at the last part, only half way joking. 
"What would you do without you Cha-my King?"

"You can call me Charley, Shalon. I'm not gonna go around calling you "Gentry" or whatever rank you have. We're friends now, right?"
Reaching forward in a comforting nuzzle to her shoulder, the messy furred man gave a bright smile. Blood relations were useless: his own mother had treated him like hell, whereas Reek had become all but his brother.
                                                          "Blood is nothing, to me. Loyalty is what shows true family." 
Messages In This Thread
The Battle Is Won - by Alder - July 13, 2016, 09:22 PM
RE: The Battle Is Won - by Shalon - July 19, 2016, 03:35 PM
RE: The Battle Is Won - by Alder - August 03, 2016, 10:00 AM
RE: The Battle Is Won - by Shalon - August 10, 2016, 11:57 AM
RE: The Battle Is Won - by Alder - August 10, 2016, 12:19 PM
RE: The Battle Is Won - by Shalon - August 13, 2016, 06:23 PM
RE: The Battle Is Won - by Alder - August 13, 2016, 06:58 PM
RE: The Battle Is Won - by Shalon - August 13, 2016, 07:06 PM
RE: The Battle Is Won - by Alder - August 13, 2016, 07:42 PM
RE: The Battle Is Won - by Shalon - August 13, 2016, 10:28 PM
RE: The Battle Is Won - by Alder - August 14, 2016, 01:57 PM