Blackfeather Woods A message that must be shared
BLOOD & FEAR
1,013 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
Historian
As soon as the shadow prince arrived, his sister let go of a weight she seemed to have been carrying on her shoulders for way too long. He stared at her befuddled, taking in every single word like a bullet to his heart as he realized how much he'd failed to his very own kin.

Every word she spoke was crystal clear, and truth to the core, from the idea that taking a break from Blackfeather Woods would do her good to the fact that his ego was monstrous. Burke had told him once that each must find their own path in life, and although Damien's path had always remained loyal and linked to that of Blackfeather Woods, he knew that not everyone would for as much as he wanted his blood to remain a constant in his life.

Damien waited for a couple seconds, letting the words sink in and the thoughts to come to an order before speaking. "I hope you find in your soul one day that I'm not a lord to you more than I am your brother," he said with heart in hand, "I will be waiting for your return, Kendra. Good luck." he finished, giving that way his sister full freedom to do as she pleased with her life, and holding on to the hope that she would one day find her way back home.
[Image: Q3CYoOl.png]
Messages In This Thread
A message that must be shared - by Kendra - August 12, 2016, 02:42 PM
RE: A message that must be shared - by Damien - August 13, 2016, 12:56 PM
RE: A message that must be shared - by Kendra - August 13, 2016, 03:00 PM
RE: A message that must be shared - by Damien - August 14, 2016, 01:03 PM
RE: A message that must be shared - by Kendra - August 14, 2016, 02:41 PM
RE: A message that must be shared - by Cicero - August 16, 2016, 06:14 AM
RE: A message that must be shared - by Damien - August 21, 2016, 11:27 AM
RE: A message that must be shared - by Cicero - August 22, 2016, 04:19 AM
RE: A message that must be shared - by Damien - September 03, 2016, 12:17 PM
RE: A message that must be shared - by Cicero - September 05, 2016, 07:45 AM