You'd give your life you'd sell your soul
1,700 Posts
Ooc — Me
ooc: my plans changed a little - due to amount of work in RL and leadership responsibilities in HR, I will be taking Osprey off game for a month or two. It's a getting too hard for me to keep two characters active. Therefore it would be very nice, if we could finish this thread during next week.

"Sometimes I miss home too, but not that much anymore," Osprey said. "Because the one thing I learned from all of that was that the place is important to you as long as there are people you care about. Once they are gone... it isn't the same." She had left because of that and was happy to be here, because she was together with those people she loved dearly.

"And the other - Tyrannus was a... very bad apple," she had wanted to use a proper swearword, but decided against it. After all she had made an impression of being the good girl here and she didn't want to change it. But for the sake of being fair she added: "A very rotten one."

"But he is dead now," Peregrine had told her that, even though he hadn't revealed, how he had found this out. "And I do hope that he is in a better place and is the same good old Tyr we once knew," whatever their brother had done wrong, part of Osprey still loved him and didn't wish him ill.
Messages In This Thread
You'd give your life you'd sell your soul - by Osprey - March 27, 2014, 04:30 PM
RE: You'd give your life you'd sell your soul - by Osprey - May 18, 2014, 03:30 PM