Falls of the Hinterlands Moonshadows
239 Posts
Ooc — Lia
Away
Hesty. The name made him snort. He'd have returned the favor to the other male's name, but he still didn't know it. He chuckled at the response given however and rolled his own eyes. "Ah, I see. So we're at an impasse." He followed his companions eyes to the sky and watched the cloud, it was well and good over the moon, with no signs of ending soon. He supposed it wasn't such a bad thing though, not since he had good company here. Although, had he been aware of the male's assumptions, he'd be willing to argue the charm was his.

Direct questions about his pack drew vague answers, another thing that Heston did not miss. He nodded to the reply though, willing to allow the male his secrecy. He wouldn't give something for nothing though, and so he aimed to be equally as vague. Not in a malicious way, of course, but if the male was unwilling to answer him there must be a reason. "Fair enough. I don't think anywhere takes kindly to trespassers, for good reason. I'm opposite you, it seems. Southward instead." At the male's comment on his charms he smirked. 

"They're a good sort, and there's one who might give me a run for my money within them...but my charm surpasses even she. Though I'm sure she'd disagree." Amber, of course. He wondered what exactly she'd do if he came into Silver Creek to introduce his new friend, yet another smirking, charming face. Would he grow jealous, he wondered, if this male and Amber were to hit it off? He didn't fancy himself the jealous sort but he quite liked being one of the few males within Silver Creek. 

"You know, you've said that no one is more interesting than you and I have to say...shrouding yourself in mystery certainly helps. No name, charming smiles and words. The ladies must go mad over it. Without the mystery though, I would clearly dominate the interest." He smirked again at the other, showing her was only playing. He wouldn't push for a name past this, but he couldn't resist. He didn't see anything menacing in the other not giving his name, they were on free land that was unclaimed...there was no reason he need identify himself. "Or shall I give you a nickname myself?" His eyes sparkled with mischief.
Messages In This Thread
Moonshadows - by Heston - August 09, 2016, 07:03 PM
RE: Moonshadows - by Nico - August 10, 2016, 08:39 AM
RE: Moonshadows - by Heston - August 10, 2016, 01:03 PM
RE: Moonshadows - by Nico - August 11, 2016, 07:02 AM
RE: Moonshadows - by Heston - August 11, 2016, 04:51 PM
RE: Moonshadows - by Nico - August 12, 2016, 06:00 AM
RE: Moonshadows - by Heston - August 12, 2016, 01:55 PM
RE: Moonshadows - by Nico - August 14, 2016, 05:18 AM
RE: Moonshadows - by Heston - August 14, 2016, 07:30 PM
RE: Moonshadows - by Nico - August 15, 2016, 06:48 AM
RE: Moonshadows - by Heston - August 16, 2016, 09:09 PM