Redhawk Caldera how swiftly you dismiss our love...
it's called a hustle, sweetheart
105 Posts
Ooc — Archer
It wasn't long before a wolf came to greet him. Teagan stifled a smirk when he noticed the burrs stuck in the male's fur. Instead, he bowed his head, his expression betraying none of his internal emotions and his posture shifted once more into one of submissiveness It irked him to show this much deference, but he swallowed his excessive pride and ego and did it nonetheless, with the same grace used in all of his motions, careful to reveal nothing of what was happening inside his head, but showed the pack wolf an epitome of respect — or so he thought.

The wolf introduced himself as Strike, and the Gamma, which, according to his knowledge, was the highest subordinate rank. Not the Betas, or the Alphas. Teagan assumed they would come along soon enough, but still felt some sort of emotion akin to disappointment. He shoved it to the side, to be examined later, and focused, instead, on the situation at hand. "I'm Teagan," he introduced himself in his lilting accent, eyes carefully averted in respect. "I'm looking to join the pack."
i got guns in my head and they won't go
spirits in my head and they won't go
Messages In This Thread
how swiftly you dismiss our love... - by Teagan - August 12, 2016, 05:34 AM
RE: how swiftly you dismiss our love... - by Teagan - August 15, 2016, 01:28 AM
RE: how swiftly you dismiss our love... - by Teagan - August 16, 2016, 03:35 AM
RE: how swiftly you dismiss our love... - by Teagan - August 18, 2016, 09:13 AM
RE: how swiftly you dismiss our love... - by Teagan - August 19, 2016, 07:18 AM
RE: how swiftly you dismiss our love... - by Teagan - August 25, 2016, 11:19 AM
RE: how swiftly you dismiss our love... - by Teagan - August 30, 2016, 06:06 AM