Bramblepoint my rapier wit hides my inner pain
I'm Free to be The Greatest here Tonight
317 Posts
Ooc — Marie
He supposed he was a bit lazy today, and truly had no hunter mind at the moment. He would bring the rabbit to the stock, he guessed, or give it to someone walking by at the volcano to start a friendship. He wasn't good at friendship at all, and still didn't think it would do him any good to develop feelings for someone, but he guessed they had to know him so he could rise up in the ranks of the caldera. Very well. He voiced, dragging the dead critter back to him with his left, petite paw. 

He gave A Look as Teagan looked away. What had the chances been of them running into each other again? Or had Teagan stalked him? He could see it happen. Teabag seemed quite fond of him after all. Little did he know his now leader thought he was pretty hot- but as soon as he would notice, he'd go for it. Special connections to the alpha meant a good spot in the pack, and he yearned to teach and rule. He was still looking when the foxy male returned his gaze to his own raven pelt. He was surprised at what he heard. Changed? How? He he looked a bit confused, but soon enough smiled. I've grown soft, you mean. He joked.

He waited as his offer was being picked apart by the male's mind, not really caring if Teagan would go the distance or not. He was fine either way. The Caldera and Grace were his only concerns now, and perhaps how hungry Teagan looked. His cocky grin did not waver as the answer was given, nodding. Very well. He said again. What are you going to do now? Eat or go with me?
·Wylie refers to himself as Trick. 
· Shakespearean, normal English and a pirate impression.
~Adopt Avalon!~
[Image: Caregiver_zpsbqqkmcip.gif] ~1~ [Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif] ~2~
Messages In This Thread
my rapier wit hides my inner pain - by Teagan - August 11, 2016, 10:13 AM
RE: my rapier wit hides my inner pain - by Trick - August 11, 2016, 10:54 AM
RE: my rapier wit hides my inner pain - by Teagan - August 11, 2016, 11:15 AM
RE: my rapier wit hides my inner pain - by Trick - August 11, 2016, 11:39 AM
RE: my rapier wit hides my inner pain - by Teagan - August 11, 2016, 12:25 PM
RE: my rapier wit hides my inner pain - by Trick - August 11, 2016, 12:59 PM
RE: my rapier wit hides my inner pain - by Teagan - August 11, 2016, 08:43 PM
RE: my rapier wit hides my inner pain - by Trick - August 15, 2016, 06:07 AM
RE: my rapier wit hides my inner pain - by Teagan - August 15, 2016, 07:00 AM