Lake Rodney Beyond the archetype
33 Posts
Ooc —
He assured her that she was not, in fact, tresspassing, and she gave a grin, not at all embarrassed by her jump to conclusions. She did tend to do that, she noted. Perhaps it would be better not to, but that was a thought for later. Strangers did not make her uncomfortable in the least, unlike a few certain wolves she thought stuffy and uptight. But those were far behind her, and mostly forgotten already.

His pack was nearby, he said, and contained quite a lot of water. She wasn't quite sure what to say to that, so she awkwardly begun, "Water's great. For swimming, I mean." She cringed, ashamed with her horrible choice of speech. Water's great for swimming? Really? Could she have said anything else to this stranger? "Crap. I sound like an idiot, don't I? I can assure you, I'm not." she said quickly, truthfully. Perhaps she wasn't the greatest with speech, but that did not mean that she was vacant-headed.

Oh, even better. She had made her self look stupid not to a stranger, but to an alpha. Her embarressment was evident for a moment, but she pushed it away, resolving not to sound like a total moron in the future. Sebastian. Sounded oddly familiar, but she could not place it. Perhaps, one day she would come to remember a certain story her rambling mother had told a few days before her death, and connected the Sebastian before her with "The idiotic pup that ruined everything." Then again, her mother had not seemed the most...lucid when telling this tale, and seemed to be quite angry. "Sebastian. Um, Alpha Sebastian." She smiled a little worriedly, glancing up at him. "My name's Kalita." 
Messages In This Thread
Beyond the archetype - by Kalita - August 15, 2016, 03:42 PM
RE: Beyond the archetype - by Sebastian - August 15, 2016, 03:56 PM
RE: Beyond the archetype - by Kalita - August 15, 2016, 04:07 PM
RE: Beyond the archetype - by Sebastian - August 15, 2016, 05:21 PM
RE: Beyond the archetype - by Kalita - August 15, 2016, 08:44 PM
RE: Beyond the archetype - by Sebastian - August 16, 2016, 03:21 PM
RE: Beyond the archetype - by Kalita - August 18, 2016, 08:02 PM
RE: Beyond the archetype - by Sebastian - August 19, 2016, 08:33 AM