Moonspear Let Loose and Set Your Body Free
219 Posts
Ooc — Lia
Away
My poor girl, I'm cringing for her. Charon mislead her.

She offered a shake of her head at his apology. "Don't. I was simply too involved in my swimming. Better a simple start from you than one from something more deadly." He smiled and moved to join her and she waved her tail softly so as not to send water flying. "It's an enticing thing, isn't it? The sound of another having a good time." She laughed a little, turning to watch him enter the water. He questioned her about the herbology and her face lit up.

"Wonderfully, I think. The stocks are looking much better, more organized and much better stocks. It's not just me, though, Judas has certainly been doing his part. I think we'll be ready for when Amekaze has her pups, and for more beyond that. Though hopefully no more wolves tumbling from Mountains during storms, or getting burnt by the lightning." It was a small joke, just a little poke. He was far from the only one to have been hurt in the hunting event though. It had simply been a case of bad timing for very hungry wolves. "I'm surprised by how much I recall about herbs, although I always had a sweet spot for it even as a pup. It's always interested me greatly." She paused, wondering if she was jabbering on too much. Charon surely would have rolled his eyes by now.

The thought of Charon reminded her of his game, and she decided there was no better time than now to play. She was still under the impression that it was a pack-wide game, a bit of Moonspear culture. Little did she know the embarrassment that was to follow. "Oh! So...would you rather..." She started, heading back into the water. "Rather have to eat dung for the rest of your life, and only that. Orrrr...." Even still she would not get as vulgar as Charon had. "...be mated by a ram?" She was rather pleased with her choice, and waited for his to smile in recognition at the game. She stared at Floki expectantly, grinning.
Seeking
Medic Trade (5/10)
Naturalist (3/5)

Messages In This Thread
Let Loose and Set Your Body Free - by Pyx - August 12, 2016, 02:38 PM
RE: Let Loose and Set Your Body Free - by Floki - August 12, 2016, 11:06 PM
RE: Let Loose and Set Your Body Free - by Pyx - August 13, 2016, 02:34 PM
RE: Let Loose and Set Your Body Free - by Floki - August 15, 2016, 02:42 PM
RE: Let Loose and Set Your Body Free - by Pyx - August 15, 2016, 10:15 PM
RE: Let Loose and Set Your Body Free - by Floki - August 17, 2016, 10:48 AM
RE: Let Loose and Set Your Body Free - by Pyx - August 17, 2016, 01:39 PM
RE: Let Loose and Set Your Body Free - by Floki - August 18, 2016, 08:19 PM