Redhawk Caldera how swiftly you dismiss our love...
it's called a hustle, sweetheart
105 Posts
Ooc — Archer
The pack wolf asked a question that Teagan had been expecting. He knew where his skills lay, but he didn't know if his skills were needed in this particular pack, thus making him nervous. He didn't want to appear, well, normal, for lack of a better word, and despite his ego, he knew he wasn't very special, thus making his choices rather limited. Teag didn't let his internal turmoil show, however, but smiled respectfully and began speaking, "I am a skilled Scout and diplomat. I have a good memory for mapping the landscape and carrying messages, and I can travel long distances quickly."

He paused, before continuing, "I'm also a capable hunter and fighter; I will patrol, defend, fight and hunt for the pack. As well as that I'm an aspiring chronicler; I can weave stories for the entertainment of the pack, pass on history and teach..." he trailed off then, catching his breath. "Those are my main skills, but if you're interested in that sort of thing, I can also make people laugh; a comedian, I suppose and I can keep morale up." 

Teagan narrowed his eyes, thoughtfully, "If there are any particular skills you require, I am also willing to learn."
i got guns in my head and they won't go
spirits in my head and they won't go
Messages In This Thread
how swiftly you dismiss our love... - by Teagan - August 12, 2016, 05:34 AM
RE: how swiftly you dismiss our love... - by Teagan - August 15, 2016, 01:28 AM
RE: how swiftly you dismiss our love... - by Teagan - August 16, 2016, 03:35 AM
RE: how swiftly you dismiss our love... - by Teagan - August 18, 2016, 09:13 AM
RE: how swiftly you dismiss our love... - by Teagan - August 19, 2016, 07:18 AM
RE: how swiftly you dismiss our love... - by Teagan - August 25, 2016, 11:19 AM
RE: how swiftly you dismiss our love... - by Teagan - August 30, 2016, 06:06 AM